Good Golly this car is purdy!! Just a little hand me down from the ol' pops!! Spencer's Pops that is...thanks David!! Last summer when we were in Florida we were at dinner with Spencer's Dad and Joanne when the subject of Davids corvette came up. He made some comment about not wanting to store it or move it or something like that. Spence said, jokingly, well I'll take it off your hands ha ha. Spence says I've got room for it. Then you could see the wheels turning on Davids face and then he said "You really would want it?" Like that is even a question. SPence said well HECK ya!! Then that was it. A couple months later it was shipped to our house from Michigan. And now it is Spencer's little baby! I think it is just beautiful!
2 comments:
Oh my!!! Don't tell Tyler! That's his dream car. He had one as a teenager and couldn't afford to insure it. He still has nightmares about getting rid of it. That's a beautiful car. Your family is getting so big! I miss you guys!
..........
Post a Comment